Articles and Essays
Reviews and Comments
by Robert Brow
The work of any theologian can be set out in model form, and compared
with that of others. These review articles often compare the work of the
writer or movement with the model of Creative Love Theism that is often
commended on this web site.
Model Theology Homepage |
Essays and Articles |
Letters to Surfers |
Contact Robert Brow
School, Upper Deal, Kent
John Gray, Men
are from Mars, Women are from Venus
Dan Ball: Role Model for
Socio-Rhetorical Analysis As A
Tool For Doing Theology
Keith Jones ( 1911-2006
) Man Of God
to Smile like God
2 Models for
Alpha Course - God, Sex and Alpha
Robert Capon's "The Astonished Heart"
T.S.Eliot - "The Love Song of J.Alfred
Matthew Fox -Taming of a New Age
Michael Harper Goes Orthodox - Michael
Michael Ingham's "Mansions of the
Scott Peck's "Denial of the Soul"
Clark Pinnock - "Flame of Love" (Holy
Clark Pinnock - "The Openness of God"
Clark Pinnock, Some Basic Information
- Buckman, Robert - Can We Be Good Without
- Pinnock, Clark H. "Most Moved Mover:"
A Theology of God's Openness
- John Polkinghorne, Theistic
Agency & Clark Pinnock
- Vernon Robbins, "Exploring the Texture
- Mark Stibbe and Charismatic Hermeneutic
- Wittgenstein, Science and God
- Dennis Clark - a review
- Brow Doesn't Exist ----- April
- Mark Parent - Spirit Scapes - a review
- Free Trade: Americanada
- Ready for Y3K
- Old Age: Freedom and Creativity
and Alphabet : The Building Blocks Of Civilization
- Wisdom for a New
- The Garden of Eden :
An Exploratory Model
- "The Gospel of Jesus Christ: An Evangelical
- A Review of Neil Altman (Philadelphia)
"New Research Sheds Light On Gospels" - Ottawa Citizen
- Hell Revisited
- Archbishop Carey and the Resurrection
- The Pope on Purgatory
- Review article : Fundamentalism
- Anglicans Belly Up
- The Importance of GNF (Gross National
Sinai in Arabia
- UK to Legitimize Exorcism Therapy
- You Can't Dump The Ten Commandments
- Archbishop Bernardini's comments on Islam
- Donald Harman Akenson's - "Surpassing Wonder"
- Tony Tyndale - (April 17, 1926 - August
- Yancey, Philip, "The Jesus I never knew",
- Yancey, Philip, "What Is So Amazing About
- John Ralston Saul, Voltaire's Bastards:
Justice: What Does it
- Review of Alister McGrath, The Unknown
- Richards, Cliff - (Copy of a Charisma Magazine
- Review of Brueggemann's Prophetic Imagination
- Marty Verk, "Things to be thankful for"
- Eugene F. Rogers, Sexuality and the
- Robert E. Webber, Ancient-Future-Faith:
Rethinking Evangelism for a Postmodern world
- Review of John Sanders -
The God Who
Risks: The Theology of Providence
- Harold Percy, "New congregations can grow
within the shadow of the old"
- Review of N. T. Wright -
Jesus and the
victory of God
- Language games for preaching
- Lauren F. Winner - Sex and the Single
- Callen, Barry L. - Clark H. Pinnock: Journey
Toward Renewal: An intellectual biography
- Arabs & Jews Related
- Chesterton G. K. Orthodoxy
- Milbank, John - an interview by
Jeff Sharlet in the Chronicle of Higher Education
- Thank You Sorry Please
- Cousson, Philippe, "Protestants and the
- Stott, John. "Women, Men and God"
- Boyd, Greg - review
- Jolley, Andy, - "Relating Faith to Work"
- Polkinghorn, John - "So just exactly what
is a person?"
- Willard, Dallas - The Devine Conspiracy
- Harry Potter - review
- Stackhouse, John G. Jr. - Evangelical Futures:
A Conversation on Theological Method
- Mihalache, Adrian - The Post modernity
- Cobb, John, Jr. and Pinnock, Clark H. (joint
editors) - "Searching for an Adequate God"
- Hartshorne, Charles (1897 - 2000)
- Touch Wood
- Economics and the Election
- Bach, Johann Sebastion
- "Thomas Merton: A Man for our Times"
- Payne, Bishop Claude E. & Beazley, Hamilton,
- Reclaiming the Great Commission
- McGillivray, Dr. Jane -
- Buckman Robert - Can We Be Good Without
- Norris, Kathleen - The Cloister Walk
- Schneiders, Sandra M. - The Revelatory
Text: Interpreting the New Testament as Sacred Scripture
- Harvey, Bob - Priest Shortage has Church
- Aviezer, Nathan - In The Beginning:
Biblical Creation and Science
- Heim, S. Mark, - The Depth of Riches: A
Trinitarian Theology of Religious Ends
- Beare, Hedley "Making Choices; when
to say yes"
- Bowen, John - Dare Booklets
- Gledhill, Ruth - "Less is more when
it comes to Worshipers"
- Cotton, Dorothy - "There's More Than One
Key to Happiness"
- OMurchu, Diarmuid - "Quantum Theology"
- Lyon, David - Jesus in Disneyland: Religion
in Postmodern Times
- Gordon, Cyrus - Ugarit and Minoan Crete:
The bearing of their texts on the Origins of Western Culture
- Bloom, Harold - Omens of the Millennium
- Olafson, Peter - A diety in Touch With
His Own Bad Self
- Woodberry, Dudley & Shubin, Russell
G. - "Muslims Tell Why I Chose Jesus"
- Kurtz, Stanley, "The Church of the Left"
Review, May 31, 2001
- Pinnock, Clark H. "Most Moved Mover:"
A Theology of God's Openness
- Butterfield, Herbert -
Liberty In The
- Vincent, Isabel - "How Saudis become
extremism's exporter". (National Post Oct. 26, 2001)
- Van Buren, Martin (Governor of New York) Letter
to President Andrew Jackson Jan. 31, 1829
- Tiessen, Terrance, Providence and Prayer:
How Does God Work in the World?
- Jefferson, Thomas, "Religion" Notes
on the State of Virginia, Query XVII
Brown-Taylor, Barbara - The Seeds
of Heaven: Sermons from the the Episcopal series of the Protestant
- BALL GAME - The best bit of Model
Theology I have ever read......
- Carey, Eileen with Andrew Carey,
The Bishop and I: Taking the lid off the Church's best kept secret
- Careaga, Andrew - "Holy Hypertext ! why
the bible must be unbound for the digital age
- Dallas, Willard - Renovation of the Heart:
Putting on the Character of Christ
- Dallas, Willard - Philosophy articles
- Harold Percy - Five Mega-shifts
for a Renewed Church - by Kate Dubinski , Kingston Whig Standard
- Brean, Joseph - "Labs polio virus opens old
puzzle. What is life?
- Watson, Brad - Is it Lust or Legalism:
Discerning the difference between Sexuality, Sensuality and Sin
- Wente, Margaret - "Stone Her To Death: Family
- Fathi, Nazla - "To Regulate Prostitution Iran
- Possamai, Adam - "Consuming Religions
- Carroll, Colleen - The New Faithful; Why
Young Adults Are Embracing Orthodoxy
- Burns, Conrad - "America must wean itself
off Saudi oil", New York Times, October 11, 2002
- Jenkins, Philip - "The Next Christianity"
- Macdonald-Murray, Elizabeth Anne, -"Harry
Potter and the Magical Childhood"
- Petrou, Michael - "It's OK to kill non-Muslims",
- Ottawa Citizen
- Schowalter, Dan - "Paul was not a Christian"
- Saunders, Doug - "The Mysterious Mind of
the Suicide Bombers"
- Akenson, Donald Harman - "Saint Saul: a
Key to the Historical Jesus
- Burn, John F. - "Hussein's Obsession: An Empire
- Martel Yann - "Life of Pi"
- Goodspeed, Peter - "September 11th took the
giant out of it's shell"
- Kristof, Nicholas D. - "God, Satan and the
Media" - New York Times, March 4, 2003
- Watson, James - "The Double Helex: A Personal
Account of the discovery of the structure of DNA, 1969
- Glennon, Michael J. - "Why the Security Failed"
- Foreign Affairs, May/June issue
- Harpur, Tom - "For Christ's Sake" - 1986
- Fobert, Glen - Everything is Mist: Ecclesiates
on life in a puzzling and troubled temporary world
- POTTER, Les - Webmaster
and Publisher of this web site 1993-2003
- Onilla (1961-2006)